Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Argghhh......!

Terlalu sukar untuk aku mempertahankan apa yang sedang aku cuba untuk mendapatkannya. Terlalu sukar. Banyak dugaannya. MasyaAllah!

To be honest, I'm not 100% sincere in doing this. I'm doing this because I have no choice. Not me only. All of us are actually have no choice. And, this is what I'm doing now. In that way, I really hope that one fine day...I will find the 'sweetest' moment in my life.


But it is not easy to fulfil the accountabilities. So many tribulations are coming to me. So many! Sometimes, I feel that I cannot look up in the sky. People surround me sometimes make me suffocate. It's hurt me. Deep down my heart. I'm not doing this because I want to change the image.The way I look. But, it is instructed by HIM. I have no choice. As simple as that the philosophy.

To accomplish with the philosophy is not as easy as you are think. Really need more courage and patience. 

One thing for sure, I'm not doing this because of the people...but I'm doing this for the sake of HIS' blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment