Monday, July 18, 2011

Ketika aku...

it's such a cold night and it's so dark
walking down the streets of memories
I'm here all alone with no one by my side
it's only me thinking of You with hands full of sins
O' Allah here I come
O' Allah I'm crying for forgiveness although I have betrayed You
so many times in the past
O Lord it's so fair for You to punish me



in the morning light on a sunny day
crying happy tears 'coz I'm free
I need You to guide me, protect me
don't ever leave me
strengthen my faith light up my heart
with the lights of Iman
O' Allah I want to thank You for saving me
O' Allah thank You for giving me hope
I promise You I won't betray You anymore O' Lord
I hope You'd always guide me and lead me to happiness
with the ones You love together in Paradise

(a big thank to the Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment